Carrot pasta~ a healthy alternative to pasta ~ approx 300 calories
You will need (for ONE person):
- Carrot x 2
- 1/2 onion (red preferably)
- A portion of your favourite tomato pasta sauce (or make your own!)
1) Peel the carrots + chop of the ends
2) Continue peeling the carrot until you get to the tough/bitter inside section of the carrot (we don’t use this, put it in the compost!). These are your ‘pasta/spaghetti’ pieces.
3) Finely chop the onion & fry in 1 teaspoon of oil (use a frying pan or wok). Cook until they begin to soft
4) Add the carrot pasta pieces to the pan, with the onion, and cook until the carrot pieces bend and twist around (ie. until they’re softer and no longer straight & raw). This can take around 10 minutes
5) Add the pasta sauce and cook until the carrot is soft enough for your liking.
Serve with halloumi, feta or cheddar cheese and a salad
NB 1: The 300 calories estimate does not include any added cheese etc.
NB 2: you can use parnsip/squashes instead of/with the carrot if you so wish. Carrot is a good starting point though due to it being so sweet - it’s pretty hard to dislike it!
no you dont understand
these are two separate toys that we found at the thrift store today okay
and we found out that they fit like this and it was beautiful
and then we were going up to the cashier to get our things and realized they were still like that and were separating them so that we could each purchase the one we had found and
so confused and„, distressed and horrified omg
the look on his face was like we had taken his soul and run it through a blenderim
i tried to fix it omg i was just like
“……………………..he was just…. resting”
but i dont think anything can make up for the trauma we caused.